Wednesday, January 11, 2017

The Saker — The Neocon’s declaration of war against Trump

First, and this is the really crucial part, there is more than enough here to impeach Trump on numerous grounds both political and legal. Let me repeat again – this is an attempt at removing Donald Trump from the White House. This is a political coup d’etat.…
All of the above further confirms to me what I have been saying over the past weeks: if Trump ever makes it into the White House (I write ‘if’ because I think that the Neocons are perfectly capable of assassinating him), his first priority should be to ruthlessly crack down as hard as he legally can against those in the US “deep state” (which very much includes the media) who have now declared war on him. I am sorry to say that, but it will be either him or them – one of the parties here will be crushed.
This is how US intelligence services manufacture regime change abroad and now they are up to the same thing at home. Meanwhile, in his farewell address President Obama calls on Americans not to give up on democracy.

I am willing to be that the documents in question as well as much of the "information" on which US intelligence has been dependent since the US manufactured coup in Ukraine is from Ukrainian sources, some of which are already known (Chalupa family) and identified as working close to Hillary Clinton.
I sure hope that I am wrong and that this latest attack against Trump is the Neocon’s last “hurray” before they finally give up and leave. I hope that all of the above is my paranoia speaking. But, as they say, “just because you’re paranoid doesn’t mean that they are not after you“.
So please tell me I am wrong!
I'll second that, but I was saying this for some time before The Saker. Even if it is not true, it has all the earmarks of a US deep state operation.

The Vineyard of the Saker
The Neocon’s declaration of war against Trump
The Saker

5 comments:

Peter Pan said...

I'd wager their assassins are familiar with the song BOOM HEADSHOT!

GLH said...

Regardless of what happens between the deep state and Trump, the deep state won't give up because they consider this country their lap dog.

Random said...

Why do they do this Tom?

Tom Hickey said...

Why do they do this Tom?

As I have been saying the stakes can't be higher. It's nothing less that world domination. The US has succumbed to the age-old temptation, and now it is a contest among elites to determine who is going to be in charge. So it is like a children's game of king of the mountain, where the object is push others down and stay one top oneself. And these people are supposed to be the best and the brightest.

Peter Pan said...

They'll be dominating a dead planet :(