Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Stock rally may fizzle out soon. Here's why.


We've had a nice "Greek deal" rebound in the stock market in the past 36 hours, but I think that there may be only a limited amount of upside in this rally. Could end by tomorrow or, Thursday at the latest.

I have been closely following spending data off the Daily Treasury Statement and there has been a very noticeable slowdown in the rate of Federal spending since early May. This has capped the rally in my opinion.

While year-over-year data still looks strong, the rate of flow (think water flowing through a hose into a pool) is slowing. Furthermore, employment tax deposits to the Federal government have been  slowing, too, suggesting some weakness emerging in the job market.

I cannot confirm this with any particular data, but these are observations I have been making from reading and following the DTS.

By the way, I am still offering my Special Offer Sale price on the Daily Treasury Statement video course for $99.

The Daily Treasury Statement is without a doubt the most useful economic resource you are going to find. LEARN HOW TO USE IT!

I will offer the video at this sale price for 1 week only. Get it now and learn the Daily Treasury Statement.


No comments: