Thursday, July 9, 2015

My Special Offer discounted Forex course videos will only be available at the $250 price through Sunday. If you want them get them now.

This will be the last week that I am offering my Forex Course videos at the ridiculously low, Special Offer price of $250.

You get 5 videos, each about six hours long--that's 30 hours of unbelievably detailed Forex trading instruction.

This is my complete, proprietary system of Market Composition + MMT + Mental Game. It's the only APPLIED MMT course anywhere. (It's one thing to know about MMT theory, but who teaches you how to make money with it? I DO!)

If you were thinking of getting it, get it now because I am not going to offer this $250 price anymore.

Here's what some recent students said:



This course has got everything you need to learn to trade Forex like a real pro. I teach on theOanda Forex trading platform, which is excellent.

So remember, this is the last week I will be offering this course for $250. If you want it, get it today.

Click below to buy. Credit card and Paypal accepted.



No comments: