Sunday, July 5, 2015

Another nice testimonial from someone who bought my Forex course videos. I teach how to part fools from their money.

Just received another nice testimonial from someone who bought my Forex course videos. Check it out:

Mike,
Using the techniques you teach in your videos enabled me to anticipate within three pips the peaks and troughs across four trades I made the night of Greece's referendum. I bought the videos to get an applied perspective to the theory I already knew and found quite a profitable diversion in the process.  
Thanks again.
Ben

Very nice, indeed. I am happy when these students are making money because they'e relieving "fools" of theirs.

Still available at the ridiculous price of $250. Click below to get the videos.

Mike Norman Forex course videos

No comments: