Thursday, February 12, 2015

Some really nice testimonials from my last Forex course. Check it out!

I have been meaning to publish this. I received some really nice testimonials after my last forex course. Check it out!

Whatever they teach you in regular forex courses, Mike blows it away in a unique fashion. First and foremost, Mike teaches you how not to lose your money, and he does so by means of mental approach, efficient market analysis, and clever application of MMT concepts to the markets. Nothing out there is structured like this unique approach. I came into the course expecting a lot of this since I'm an MMT supporter, but Mike really brought me a step further. Not a single loss in 3 days of active trading, even when we tried hard to have one. All thanks to his method and an absolutely friendly, forgiving approach. I wouldn't have dared touch the forex market unprepared, and after this course i definitely have more than i asked for. -Ralph
Mike,
Your course was phenomenal! I can't thank you enough for providing such a valuable course at such a great value. Your course was like getting a world class education condensed into one week. I didn't know anything about Forex trading and the currency markets before attending your course but after 1 week I know so much. I really enjoyed learning about the 3 M's...MMT, Market Composition and Mental Aspects of trading which allowed me to become a better trader and better market participant. You have a great way of explaining complex technical subjects and are very patient and understanding. Your course was great, you're great and I can't recommend your course enough.  Thank you and best regards! -Sean
The breadth of Mike Norman's knowledge and experience is belied by his breezy, upbeat, and entertaining teaching style. As he said, I'm not teaching you how to be a great analyst, there are a million books for that. I’m teaching you how to make money. The goal is 'get the money’, which is so hard to remember if you are the type who likes to preen in front of the bathroom mirror that you're the smartest guy in the room with charts and theories. Mike’s method is measured, strategic, and shrewd. What Mike teaches is what you need to ignore in order to be successful at this. Mike kinda’ slides it to you like a parent putting broccoli in the oh-boy green ice cream smoothie. Gee, that tastes good. Omigod, I learned something. Lastly, he is generous with what he knows, honest, and kind. -JEA

One of the reasons I love teaching this course is because I get to "meet" some really great people. Most of them have been drawn to the course as a result of MMT and this blog and we have some really great discussions.

My next course will probably be sometime in early March.


No comments: