Friday, September 19, 2014

Special half-price promotion for my next Forex course, Sep 29 - Oct 3

HTML Editor - Full Version

My upcoming Forex course is now ON SALE!
Enroll in the Sep 29- Oct 3 course and pay half price. That's a $1500 savings.

I am offering my next online Forex trading course at half price. This is the same course that teaches my successful methods of Market Composition + MMT + Mental Game. Many of my former students have gone on to great success as traders in the Forex market. Read some of the testimonials here.

This is a one-week, intensive boot camp. I will teach you everything you need to know to successfully trade the currency markets. I will show you how you can earn consistent profits from trading using nothing more than a computer and an internet connection. I'll even show you how to trade from your tablet or smart phone.

The foreign exchange market is the biggest most liquid market in the world with true, 24-hour action. Furthermore, you pay NO COMMISSIONS when you trade. That means your cost of trading is lower than stocks, bonds, commodities, futures or, any other market.

If you are thinking about being a trader or, want to improve on what you are doing, take advantage of this special offer today.

Yes, sign me up for Mike Norman's Sep 29 - Oct 3 online Forex course. I want to become a successful trader and I also want to take advantage of this half price offer.

Mike Norman currency trading course

No comments: